Top Ten Thoughts on Keith Olbermann’s Sad Departure
In that vein, let us consider the top ten thoughts associated with Olbermann’s departure:
10. Got off to a bad start: deeply angered when Gore drew a moustache on Olbermann’s prize Mickey Mantle rookie card.
9. Olbermann’s passion to join professional slot-car racing tour could not be restrained.
8. Post divorce settlement, Gore seemed to regain an interest in Current TV making money.
7. Olbermann angered when Current TV authorities refused to build a studio in his mom’s basement.
6. Olbermann’s acidic spittle destroyed innumerable Current TV cameras.
5. Olbermann naming Gore as Worst Sex Poodle in the World poorly received by Current TV authorities.
4. Olbermann found out he actually gets no salary and that his contract instead calls for Current TV profit sharing.
3. Olbermann angered when Gore limits his sneering use of the word “Sir” to twelve times per show.
2. Olbermann humiliated by Current’s rejection of Olbermann’s proposed Fall Forward motto.
1. Al Gore likes to recycle post-consumer waste, to include Client No. 9.