The questions of Newtown
Please pray for the surviving victims and the families of the victims of the tragic mass-murder in Newtown, Ct.
And after you’ve prayed, consider the following:
- Why is it these murderers do their horrific acts and then off themselves? Why don’t they just commit suicide and spare everyone else the grieving and pain?
- Why is it that criminals ignore and evade gun-control laws?
- Why is it these murderers go places where they’ll be largely—or completely—unopposed by citizenry who are exercising the right to bear arms? (Perhaps because the madman’s goal is to inflict maximal mayhem—but why?—and he still possesses plenty of rationality.)
- Why is it these criminals are men, usually young men?
- Is Michael Bloomberg the most predictable anti-gun/anti-free speech/anti-freedom troll in America?
- Has mental illness been sufficiently wished away or thought to be medicated away so as to let dangerous citizens walk the streets?
- Since a man knifed 22 people at a school in China, will the Chinese Communist Party be talking about new knife controls?
- Should parents consider both homeschooling and concealed carry to the maximum extent practical?
Now that you’ve pondered such things, please keep praying. Thanks.