Things that do not go together
There are things that go together (think peanut butter and chocolate) and there are things that do not go together.
Somewhere near the top of the does-not-go-together list (across the board, but as it most currently regards gun control) has to be “Joe Biden” and “brain storming.”
Biden is an inherently unserious man and the fact Obama would choose him to “lead” a task force on government gun control is indicative of the fact Obama is just as unserious. The fact Biden would float the idea that the President could bypass the Constitution with an Executive Order is confirmation of such unseriousness.
Although GaffeMaster Flash clearly has little knowledge of the limits of presidential authority, one might think that his boss, the “Constitutional professor,” would.
Other members of the does-not-go-together Hall of Fame:
- Hillary Clinton and well-hydrated
- Chris Christie and low carb
- Chris Christie and principled fiscal conservative
- Lance Armstrong and drug-free
- Jack Lew and honest broker
- Chuck Hagel and popular Republican politico