What will we learn next on the NSA’s spying?
It’s interesting the court which approved the domestic gathering of phone records—which targets Americans only—is a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Another government oxymoron (like” Justice Department”), it would seem. I’m shocked, shocked.
And what revelations will likely dribble out in the near future regarding the vacuuming of your information?
1) This FISA order is a rubber-stamp process.
2) The FISA order is a rolling effort which is set up for a limited period of time, but is always renewed at its expiration.
3) That all the other phone service providers are also under court order to provide the same information and the effort isn’t just limited to Verizon.
4) There’s no there there regarding the justification for the effort.
5) Americans don’t know what we don’t know as it concerns surveillance by the U.S. government.
Yes, they can hear you now. (And watch you.)
Most transparent (and ethical) Administration ever.